100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade 10ml
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Country Of Origin: India
Aromatic Scent: Potent, warm, spicy
Plant Part: Leaves
Attributes: Cleansing, purifying, renewing
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from leaves and twigs
Purifying Room Blend: Add 1 drop each of tea tree oil and grapefruit oil, along with 10 drops of lemon oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
Ingredients: 100% pure tea tree oil
100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade
- Our Tea Tree oil Is bottled in a U/V resistant amber bottle
- Premium Quality Therapeutic Grade Tea Tree Oil (Packaging may slightly vary) – An absolutely beautiful aroma made from the highest quality Tea Tree
- Perfect For Your Aromatherapy Diffuser & More – Simply add a few drops to your favorite diffuser, or make an all-natural cleaner. It’s also great for making lotions, creams, bath bombs, scrubs, candles, and so much more!
- Ceylon Science Is The Leader In Aromatherapy Essential Oils – We offer the highest quality essential oils, every essential oil we offer is premium therapeutic grade
- Ceylon Science Provides The Highest Quality Essential Oils – If you’re not 100% satisfied with our oils, simply contact us for a full refund or replacement
Are you worried about your dull skin and flaky scalp? The Tea Tree Essential Oil by Beauty Co. contains antibacterial properties that help clear your skin. You can also use it with your shampoo to get longer and healthier hair. Another added benefit is that it also helps fight dandruff, remove lice, and rid your scalp of itchiness.
Fights Acne and Skin Darkening
Sudden darkening of your skin can be stopped thanks to the natural extracts present in this product. This essential oil penetrates deep into your skin and prevents the accumulation of sebum, preventing acne breakouts.
Suitable for Dry and Oily Skin
For dry skin individuals, this essential oil helps restore the moisture within the skin, giving it a well-hydrated look. This product also helps those with oily skin by clearing clogged pores. It also helps reduce skin tanning.
Encourages Long and Healthy Hair Growth
You can rid your scalp of itchiness, dandruff, and lice with this essential oil. It can also be used with your shampoo to facilitate long and healthy hair growth.
You can dab this essential oil on cotton balls and place them around your room, or apply it on your sheet before going to bed for a rejuvenating effect.
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.