Rosemary Oil Essential Oil 10ml
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Country Of Origin: Spain
Aromatic Scent: Warm, camphoraceous
Plant Part: Leaf
Attributes: Purifying, uplifting
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from tops of plant
Mixes Well With: Bergamot oil, lemongrass oil, peppermint oil, or thyme oil
Ingredients: 100% pure rosemary oil
Rosemary Essential Oil – 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
- Our Rosemary oil Is bottled in a U/V resistant amber bottle
- Premium Quality Therapeutic Grade Rosemary Oil (Packaging may slightly vary) – An absolutely beautiful aroma made from the highest quality Rosemary
- Perfect For Your Aromatherapy Diffuser & More – Simply add a few drops to your favorite diffuser, or make an all-natural cleaner. It’s also great for making lotions, creams, bath bombs, scrubs, candles, and so much more!
- Ceylon Science Is The Leader In Aromatherapy Essential Oils – We offer the highest quality essential oils, every essential oil we offer is premium therapeutic grade
- Ceylon Science Provides The Highest Quality Essential Oils – If you’re not 100% satisfied with our oils, simply contact us for a full refund or replacement
Rosemary Oil has many amazing benefits. This oil is known for stimulating hair growth, improving dry skin conditions, and increasing mental focus. Rosemary Oil aids in the process of stimulating hair follicles for growth and regulating oily skin and hair without diminishing the natural oils of the body. It can also act as a neutralizer to rejuvenate dry skin conditions and acne-prone skin. Its alluring scent promotes increased mental activity and blood circulation, which in turn can uplift the spirit and give you that boost of focus and energy.
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.