100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade 10ml
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
Country Of Origin: Australia
Aromatic Scent: Strong aromatic, camphoraceous
Plant Part: Natural
Attributes: Revitalizing, invigorating, clarifying
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from leaves and small branches
Clear Thoughts Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
Ingredients: 100% pure eucalyptus oil
100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade
- Our Eucalyptus oil Is bottled in a U/V resistant amber bottle
- Premium Quality Therapeutic Grade Eucalyptus Oil (Packaging may slightly vary) – An absolutely beautiful aroma made from the highest quality Eucalyptus
- Perfect For Your Aromatherapy Diffuser & More – Simply add a few drops to your favorite diffuser, or make an all-natural cleaner. It’s also great for making lotions, creams, bath bombs, scrubs, candles, and so much more!
- Ceylon Science Is The Leader In Aromatherapy Essential Oils – We offer the highest quality essential oils, every essential oil we offer is premium therapeutic grade
- Ceylon Science Provides The Highest Quality Essential Oils – If you’re not 100% satisfied with our oils, simply contact us for a full refund or replacement
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply on children’s skin, especially the face, mouth, nose and eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.