100% Pure Camphor Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade 10ml
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum camphora
Aromatic Scent: Penetrating, medicinal
Plant Part: Leaf
Attributes: Purifying, energizing, invigorating
Extraction Method: Fractional distillation of crude decamphorized oil
Mixes Well With: Cinnamon oil, frankincense oil, rosemary oil
Ingredients: 100% pure camphor oil
100% Pure Camphor Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade
- Our Camphor oil Is bottled in a U/V resistant amber bottle
- Premium Quality Therapeutic Grade Camphor Oil (Packaging may slightly vary) – An absolutely beautiful aroma made from the highest quality Camphor
- Perfect For Your Aromatherapy Diffuser & More – Simply add a few drops to your favorite diffuser, or make an all-natural cleaner. It’s also great for making lotions, creams, bath bombs, scrubs, candles, and so much more!
- Ceylon Science Is The Leader In Aromatherapy Essential Oils – We offer the highest quality essential oils, every essential oil we offer is premium therapeutic grade
- Ceylon Science Provides The Highest Quality Essential Oils – If you’re not 100% satisfied with our oils, simply contact us for a full refund or replacement
Camphor Oil is Ideal For Skin, Hair Dandruff, Hair Growth, Hair loss Treatment, and Diffuser. It also helps protect skin from getting excessive dry. White camphor Oil is extracted from the ground dry wood by the process of steam distillation. It is native to India. It is white in color. This Pure natural camphor Oil gets easily blend with Citrus Oil, eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary and spice Oil. It is camphorous aroma Oil.
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.